We are sad to announce that on November 21, 2020, we had to say goodbye to
Samuel Rangel (Rancho Cucamonga). A faithful, God-loving, humble, hard-working man
who lived his life with God as his guide and shepherd.
As Soulmate, husband, and life partner to his loving and devoted wife for over 65
years. He adored and devoted his life to provide, protect, and cherish her, from the day
they exchanged their vows for better or for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and
in health until his final breath.
As a hard-working father and God-loving guide to seven children. He sacrificed and
devoted his entire life to his family. Everything he did and sacrificed was for his
• Dad’s greatest gift to me was his life testimony and love of God and Family. He
taught me to Love and Trust God every day, everywhere, with everything. When he
prayed, everything he asked of God was for Mom and us.
• Dad’s gift to me was his unconditional and selfless love for us. A man of few but
meaningful words of wisdom that when he shared words of encouragement with us,
he would always end it with “Whatever will be, will be.” I will always remember him
whenever I hear Cumbia music, which he loved to dance to. It always brought him
smiles when he would hear it.
• Dad was my role model for his faith in God, the ultimate example of a strong work
ethic. Dad’s greatest gift to me was his intellect and wisdom from living a full life and
a love for cumbias.
• Dad showed his great work ethic and getting up for work every morning to provide
for his family.
• Dad taught me to have a high moral compass and be brave and courageous to do
right even when it’s hard. He taught me to love & respect the United States of
America, which gave him opportunities to provide for his family.
• Dads gift to me was the bond I have with my son because without his selfless acts
and hard work during my childhood, I wouldn’t have had the opportunities to now share
with my son.
• Dad is my rock, my comforter, my inspiration. His “yes” to our family involved daily
sacrifice, which empowered me to have my life. I will miss his beautiful face
and his “one-liners.” His teaching of God's importance, family, community, and
life skills is forever with me.
As a loving Grandfather, he shared in the joy of his grandchildren. Praying for and
celebrating their life milestones, accomplishments, and happiness.
• Grandpa was my partner in crime.
• Grandpa was happy, loving, funny, and provided words of wisdom when I needed it
• Grandpa was obsessed with his action movies, loved his chorizo and jalapeño pizza,
and enjoyed his Budweisers. His smile was contagious, and his laugh couldn’t help
but make you laugh.
• Grandpa was one of the funniest humans on the planet, and I don’t think he knew it.
He would make us all smile with one of his many stories with a Budweiser in hand.
He loved all of us and would take time for each one of his grandkids no matter what.
• Grandpa was such a ray of sunshine and always knew how to give me his full
attention whenever he would talk to me! He always made me feel as though I was
the only person in the room and that what I had to say mattered more than anything
• Grandpa gave me action movies and Shakey’s pizza, both of which I will never give
up. If there were an award for lifetime attendance, it would go to grandpa with his
immaculate work ethic and dedicated life to his family.
• Grandpa - I will always remember his laughter, being able to sit with him and
talk. He always encouraged me, and I am thankful for his love and wisdom.
• Grandpa’s welcoming was always comforting and fun of joy, that whenever I saw
him it made me smile every time.
• Grandpa was compassionate towards my parents and me. He always appreciated
me as his grandchild. I will never forget all the memories I had with him and how
much of a caring grandfather he was to me.
• Grandpa taught me that no day could be a bad day as long as it ends with a glass of
milk and pan dulce.
• Great Grandpa has given me love and compassion.
• Great Grandpa was always loving and funny.
Although his physical presence, smile, and “OoohLaLa” will be missed, his legacy, life
lessons and Love will remain with us eternally.
Family and friends can light a candle as a loving gesture. Leave a sympathy message
to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Samuel Rangel to show
To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Samuel A. Rangel, please visit our floral store.